Aloha!

>> Tuesday, November 24, 2009

This is the live demo of "Mele Kalikimaka", a free Blogger template with a Hawaiian holiday themed design. The nuts and bolts of it (all the fabulous XML and CSS coding) was done by OurBlogTemplates with customization by yours truly.

Terms of Use: Since I did not actually design the template it is only fair that the credits must remain intact both on the blog page and within the XML code. This is not just fair, but smart because OurBlogTemplates may change the code and so you need to be able to reference them for any updates. Moreover, it is required by them in exchange for using the template free of charge.

For assistance on installing the template click here.

If you don't like my color scheme or background tile feel free to change it. The developer made the template amazingly flexible so you can change the fonts and colors right within the panel without having to go into the code.

You'll have to fiddle with the widgets as I've set placeholders within the template using links to my site and others. It's really easy to do and you don't need to know any HTML.

Since I'm not skilled in web design or coding I am unable to offer support if you have any issues from using this template. I advise you to do-it-yourself with OurBlogDesign's tutorial links I've provided above.

If you've implemented this template and theme in your blog, I invite you to join the "Followers" box at the right side of the sublower bar so that we can network and share the aloha spirit!

Now, if only I could design a nice banner to go with this blog. Hmmmm...does anybody out there have mad banner skillz they wanna contribute? :)

2 comments:

Glamour Bomb November 24, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

This is a comment! Leave yours below and tell me what you think of this template.

Glamour Bomb November 29, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

This is an example of a comment.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to make things, I adore vintage styles and my real name means "Queen of the Fairies". Most of the items listed on my blog's shop reflect one of these three ingredients. I create, fixate, and ultimately fabricate items listed here except for vintage items as indicated. More in my "All About Me" post.

About OurBlogTemplates



A blog for all bloggers who want to use new templates to replace the all-too-common templates provided by Blogger. There are tons of other templates out there, so, what makes this one different? I designed them with the priority of giving you huge freedom of modifying the templates completely - just from the Fonts and Colors panel.

Followers

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Customization by Glamour Bomb.

Back to TOP